Friday, August 18, 2006

Not Intimidated...

The construction acct still hasn't brought me the payroll files and she's been off the show since 7/25. This is the email I wrote her today:

K,
I need the payroll files for construction. At this point, I don't care if you've cleaned them up or not. Please bring them by as soon as possible so I can get on with my work. Someone is usually here from 8am until 7pm. If you need to come by at a different time, please let me know and I will arrange to be here. "The acct" is aware of the situation and if no one has told you yet, he has said if the files aren't here by the end of this week (yes, today) that he would have to inform MM (studio executive).

This is what she writes back:

Hi "film-chick",
That is news to me however we don't have a driver available until Monday. I made arrangements earlier today to have them delivered on Monday. If you have any questions I can be reached at 310 or by cell 310. They are ready to go.
K

What I didn't notice was she cc'd the acct and the studio exec with her response - wtf? Did she think I was going to be intimidated by that? I just spoke to the acct and he said he thinks she's going to do it all this weekend and have it brought on Monday, that the driver thing is a smoke screen because it's not done yet. And it is not news to her because we told her last Friday the acct wanted them by the end of this week. She had notice and did nothing about it... stupid cow.

No comments: