Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sofa

We're finally going to be able to get rid of the last half of our sectional. We're donating it to the doggie daycare Sofie goes to and they're picking it up on Friday. Now I can put the furniture I bought off Used Guys into the "study" and get it out of the garage before I get a letter about it. Did I mention I got a letter about my kitchen window? It's a garden window and because we're on the first floor I put a window cling in it that looked like leaded glass. It was very pretty and didn't cut down on the light, just provided a bit of privacy. It wasn't colored or anything and had been up for a couple of years. Well, last week I got a letter to take it down and I spent time on Sunday putting up new curtains. It looks fine, but it's not as nice as the cling. At least I got rid of some stuff while doing it. I really need to get the purge going.

Work is really boring right now. There's no good gossip and nothing to do but clean-up until September. I swear if I hear anything good, I'll pass it along.

No comments: