Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Day Off

I took yesterday off as a personal day. I had everything done and didn't need to be at work so I took the time and got some stuff done around the house.

When I came in today, I found out the 1st asst acct was upset that I was out and asked T (the woman who got me the job) if she was going to say anything to me. T said no. So the 1st claimed the acct was upset that I had taken the day and T commented that he hadn't said anything to her. So it turns out the 1st is a control freak who thinks payroll is under her supervision. I hate that concept. I am not under the 1st's control and never will be. If someone tries to assert themselves in that manner, it's going to be ugly.

Either way, nobody has said a thing to me about being gone, except to ask if I'm ok or did I have a good day...

One bad thing about yesterday - some dumb bitch from Michigan was moving in and kept propping the door wide open (not the main door, the side door). Anyway, I shut it on her and she yelled at me that she was moving in and didn't have her keys and couldn't open the door with her arms full and yadda yadda yadda. I kept telling her to shut the door. It's a security issue and it needs to be shut. It got ugly and I'm sure I'm the joke around her friends today. But open doors are my pet peeve at the complex. Why bother having gates and stuff if you don't use them? Gotta stop before I get all pissed again.

No comments: