Monday, May 02, 2005

Stop Whining And Sign The Damn Payroll.

Have I mentioned that my boss is a moron? She's driving me frickin' nuts. She gets all pissy about crew members who "aren't doing their job," then turns around and passes the buck when I have a question about coding. She's totally not in control of her own budget. All she's doing is inputting what the UPM and producer tell her. Now, that is part of the job, but it's not usually THE job. A trained monkey could do what she does. I'm so tired of her not being able to answer my questions. And this stupid feud with the transpo coordinator is nuts. She actually told one of his drivers to find out about an amount because she didn't want to talk to him. She said that. Out loud. To his employee. She acts like a silly baby. I think she's mad at me because I called him and asked him. It's not like we didn't need to know or anything...

And she spends all her time on the phone doing personal stuff. I came in early today to make sure the payroll got done on time. It was done early, but not signed until way after she got back from going out to lunch. And just now, she's on the phone w/ her husband talking about some property they want to buy and I put my last piece of paperwork in front of her to sign. She ignored it for 5 minutes so I asked, "Could you sign that so I can send it?" and she pauses to ask me if I can say please... Whatever.

Husband, can I quit this job? Barbara said she'd have something by the end of May. Think about it.

I'm so done with her.

No comments: