Thursday, May 05, 2005

More Of The Same

She's got people waiting for her to do her job and she's making personal phone calls. Making them, not taking them. And they just drag on. It's so rude.

But I think I know why I don't like working with her. She's so lax on stuff it makes me lazy and I don't like being that way. I usually do a really good job, not to be modest. It's just that I take my cue from above and she just doesn't set a good example.

I have to go to Modesto this weekend for Sped's bridal shower. This one is being thrown by the groom's family (the one I'm hosting is for her friends). It's not that I don't want to go, it's just that I feel like I'm falling behind. Every weekend seems to be jam packed. I still have laundry in the washer and dryer from last Sunday. And I want to finish painting. But it's ok. It'll all work out and I'm sure we'll have a great time. Sped's future m-i-l seems pretty cool and it'll be nice to get to know her before Vegas.

No comments: