Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Still Here

No, I didn't quit my job, but I did beg my regular boss to get back to work ASAP!

The husband said it would be ok to quit, but I would have to put out a resume. I'm just not ready to do that right now. I really want to go back to B, since she knows what I'm capable of and is interested in moving me up. I just need to hang in a bit longer with this wacko.

I think wacko keeps forgetting that I've never paid a tv show before. She keeps throwing things at me like I'm supposed to know what to do with them. And when I ask questions, she gets this attitude. It's like she regrets hiring me - even though she begged me to stay.

Either way, it's not forever. I don't understand how people in regular jobs can stand it. At least the hunky Egyptian from "The Mummy" is on this show (the one with the facial tattoos).

Yum, eye candy.

No comments: