Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tales From WV

Our show is obsessed with secrecy - changing the name several times and not posting any of them in public. But the husband knows more about what's going on here than I do just by checking the internet. I don't think there's much secrecy in the world anymore...

Our teenage female lead signs the Exhibit G every day with a different little picture: a heart, a bow, etc. Much nicer to see than the "pig fucker" and "boner pie" from that crap show in Phx (which still hasn't been released).

I was on the phone outside today and one of our actors was trying to get in to the hotel. I recognized him but didn't say anything. I did let him in with my key, though.

Anyway, not much is happening yet. I'm planning on going out to set when the tanks and flame-throwers work. I've been pestering Transpo for a ride in the tank for weeks.

No comments: