Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pittsburgh

My first foray to Pittsburgh was a mitigated disaster. My plan was to find a BofA and deposit my check, then go to the Warhol Museum. I thought I was lucky for getting to exit the highway before traffic backed up but my GPS told me I was going the wrong way and that way was backed up, too. I eventually got where I wanted to go but the ATM didn't have check deposit and there wasn't an open bank anywhere nearby. The ATM was in a mall though so I did a little shopping at Sephora (hence the mitigated designation). It was 1pm by then and I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. I stopped at Chick-Fil-A (also part of the mitigated designation) and got lunch then headed back to Weirton.

We're having a kick-off BBQ tomorrow afternoon and if I don't get some work done today I won't be able to go. So here I am at work. I'm going to try again next weekend - maybe I won't be so jet-lagged and I'll be able to get up an go earlier... 

No comments: