Friday, April 11, 2008

This Show Could Really Suck

So, I'm working on a Disney show in Boston. The travel coord is inexperienced and quit, so they hired someone to replace him.

The husband left this morning and I was feeling down about that, so when I walked into the office and see Heinous Bitch Prod Supervisor From Phoenix is the new travel coord I completely flipped. I nearly ran down the hall to the 1st's office, dropped my stuff, fell to my knees, and basically had a panic attack. I told the 1st I couldn't work w/ her, that I'd need to switch offices, all sorts of stuff (the travel coordinator's office is across the hall from mine, but down a bit so I can't see but I can occasionally hear and will most definitely run into her coming and going).

Eventually I calmed down and was able to tell her what had happened in Phoenix. She got the acct in and I repeated the story then let them read the blog emails. Luckily they like me enough to take it seriously and have decided everything she does will have to be in writing.

But can you believe I go 3000 miles away and run into this Demon Fiend the morning my husband leaves? Pray for me (mostly that I don't kill her).

2 comments:

blusurfer said...

SUCK.

It's a good thing that you found out before she arrived, so that you could warn everyone and protect yourself. Just try to work with her as best you can and when she falls on her face she can't drag you down with her, since it looks like you've got the upper hand going into the situation.

Don't kill her though. I think your profession is as inbred as mine, and shit like that tends to spread quickly. Then again, others might consider you a hero if you do.

HOLY COW. How do retards like this keep getting employed?

film-chick said...

Actually, I found out when I walked in the door on Friday. If I had known beforehand I might have just quit.

I wish I knew how she keeps getting work. The only clue is the fact her IMDB listings are things you've never heard of and she's always doing a different job category...