Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Home Again

The husband and Darby made it home safely today. I was more worried about them then I thought I would be. I'm going to miss them and I know Sofie misses them. She goes up to our room and looks for them every night. I know it'll stop but it's sad to see.

I realized I need to be consistent about what I call the recurring nightmare from Phoenix. At one point I called her DASH (dumb ass shit head) and then when she showed back up I called her Heinous Bitch. I'm thinking of going with HB.

Having her there is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I avoid her at all cost and when I accidentally smiled at her I was so pissed at myself (I was in the kitchen and she came around the corner and I didn't realize it was her so I smiled in greeting). I just need to ignore it and be an adult but I will never forget or forgive for Phoenix.

Anyway, we're about to pack it up for the night. I hope something gossipy happens soon. The only news I have is I've started going to the gym on a regular basis. That and the rumor they won't be paying for lunches during shoot is probably false.

No comments: