Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cheap Bastard

One of the office PA's turned in a petty cash envelope that had a case of Atkins bars on it. J decided to check it out and was told they were for the crap-ass POC. She told the acct who said to take it off the envelope - no reimbursement for personal food (the acct and the co-first are on the zone and nutri-system and they buy their own food - the office still isn't buying lunches for anyone).

Anyway, the POC comes back and says T approved it. The acct says fine, put it on a check request and we'll send it to the studio for approval. The POC wants to know why the acct is being such a stickler about it and she points to her food and says "Because I paid for mine. You've got to walk the talk."

The resolution was to put the bars in the kitchen for anybody to eat and as soon as the acct told me, I ran over there and grabbed one. Not that I wanted one, I just wanted the POC to get shafted. When I went back by later the box was more than 1/2 empty. I don't know if people were eating them or if the POC was hoarding them, but I grabbed 3 more and stuck them in my drawer.

I need to stash some more.

No comments: