Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Sunday

I can't vent on FB anymore so I thought I'd keep a running commentary on my day to help get through it.

I really don't want to be here.

People are really sloppy with paperwork that gets them paid.

If we had 4 animal trainers working on Tuesday, why is there no mention of an animal being needed on the call sheet?

My assistant took payroll to set last Thursday and said it was the most uncomfortable set she'd ever been on and that the director wasn't happy. I asked how she knew - she said the yelling gave it away. Apparently he didn't like the stunt double they brought in.

I had to write an email to the guy in charge of the production reports. He's supposedly giving me the most up-to-date reports for Sunday's work but they never are. It's very frustrating having to look at several sources to get my info.

I overpaid mileage - hard to keep track when it's not the same for everybody.

Eh, it's the same old crap every week. I'm tired of it. But I did buy myself flowers today! Too bad I can't get them to post...

No comments: