Thursday, December 18, 2008

Star Sighting

I went to set today to hand out paychecks and got to chat with Kelsey Grammer. One of the hair stylists was reading a book and hula-hooping and we decided it was a bit showy and made the rest of us look bad. KG seems like a very nice guy - nicer then a lot of the stars I've met.

Other than that the show is going well. The crew is well-behaved and the shooting is still on time. We go on a 2 week hiatus starting next week and even though I still have to work a few days to pay for this week, I should get some extra time off and I'm looking forward to it.

Sofie's still coming to work a couple of days a week and people ask after her when she not there. They want me to bring her to set but we've been at a school for 2 weeks and I don't think they'd appreciate it. I'm going to get her a Santa suit for the Christmas party tomorrow - I'm sure she'll be a hit.

No comments: