Friday, October 31, 2008

My Poor Car

I drove my car to work today so I could bring Sofie (in her Underdog costume). I parked in the lot and went inside. Later, the POC came looking for me and said one of the PA's had backed the office mini-van into my car, leaving a nasty scrap down the front left side. It was an accident and the guy feels terrible about it. I don't feel too bad about it at all. It's still drivable and the production will be paying for the repairs.

Another of the guys drove it up to the shop today to have it looked at and it'll take 3 days to fix - I really haven't had to do anything about it at all. Of course, I found out the side-view mirror was broken off and is now taped on until it goes back to the shop.

So there's the bad news and the good news for the day.

At least Sofie was a hit in her costume.

No comments: