Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Going To Live Forever...

Ok, it's just about the end of my first day on Fame. It's pretty much the same first day as every other show I've worked on. Get in, meet some people, unpack, set up, and start digging through the crap that's been piling up on my desk. Luckily the 1st on this show worked as my clerk so she was able to keep things under control for me. I got the payroll done, reinstalled my scanner program, and alphabetized the start cards. Tomorrow I will actually do something with them.

I only took a week off and only did about half of what I wanted to do but it was nice and relaxing. I got half of the living room painted (Apple Butter), took Sofie to the dog park every day, and napped. I even managed some cleaning and got the rest of my magnet collection up.

We start shooting Dec 3rd and should be done around Feb 20th (w/ 2 weeks off at Xmas). I've been warned the hardest part of my job will be paying all of the dancers. I guess I'd better have a closer look at the SAG contract.

No comments: