Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Weekend Started Early

Margarita Friday went well yesterday. I used the recipe I got from my boss on Used Guys (Corona, tequila, and limeade) but I didn't use a blender, just put them over ice. Everyone said they were good but I was surprised the guys from production didn't participate. It's the first time on any movie an entire department declined because they were still on the clock. Whatever. Next week my asst is doing Martini Friday.

Today we're going to see the play Cardenio. I can't remember the last time I saw live theatre (and I know at this point the husband is humming Jesus Christ Superstar but I'm not going there). It's a matinee and I really need to get into the shower so we're not late.

One last thing - I didn't get to go to set yesterday but my asst said that BR (from the War post) came up and gave her a big hug and said all sorts of pleasant things. She was a bit shocked and we wonder if someone said something to him... considering I gave a copy of his email and my response to the UPM, maybe someone did.

No comments: