Wednesday, September 20, 2006

GW and Bart

Ghost Whisperer has set up in our parking lot. Actually, I think we only have the extras and the minor cast out here, but it's quite a lot of trucks and trailers just outside the windows. We've been watching and pointing all day - some of the extras are interesting... and everybody's dressed in black, so it must be a funeral scene. I'll try to sneak a photo and post in from home later.

Bart the bear wrapped today and we're waiting for his trainers to call and let us know when he's done resting so we can go and get pics before he leaves. I really hope they don't forget, but I'd rather miss out than interupt his nap. Everybody's hoping to get a shot where they're actually touching the bear (I want a kiss, myself) but we'll be lucky to get close enough to get him in the frame. I'll post those pics, too, if they happen.

It's after 5 and the bear's still asleep. They figure he knows he's done and is doing that collapse thing a lot of us in the industry do when a job is over. But they said they'll let him out for a bit before they leave in the morning and we should be there around 8:30 if we want to see him. I think I can make that...

No comments: