Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Busy but Bored

My boss is totally swamped right now and is hating her job. She keeps repeating "this was supposed to be easy" as she slogs thru the animal wrangler budget. I knew when she offered me this gig and said it would be easy it was a lie, but I'm doing ok... Of course, I'd be doing better if I didn't waste time blogging and surfing. I actually saw a photo online today of a cat with bacon taped to its side. I have to say, I think all of my kitties would be up for that...

The husband has taught Sofie a new trick. Actually, she's been doing it for a while now, but he's gotten her to do it on command. She's always liked to lick my nose (to be specific, the inside of my nose). I'm not sure if my snot is especially tasty or what, but she really likes it. So the husband decided to announce that I've got "filthy nose" which is her command to stand on me and attempt to clean out my nostrils, sometimes clear up to my brain. It's not something we do in public. And she won't do it to him no matter how much I try.

No comments: