Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back To Work

I am back at work wrapping up the robot movie. Our offices are at the studio and I really don't like it here - much too corporate-cube-hell. It's so quiet that I feel I'll go mad, but then when someone comes by making noise I want to tell them to keep it down. I can't wait to be done.

I had to turn down an M.N.S. movie today. It's in Philly, Greenland, and Viet Nam. They may call again after the first of the year - they think they'll need 2 payroll accountants but only the 1st hired will go on location. So we'll see what happens. It's a long ways away and I don't want to go out of town again that soon.

My next show actually has an office and it's in the valley as promised. I should be able to ride Da Plum to work. Not sure if the place is dog friendly but even if it is I may not take Sofie everyday.

I have lots of pics to post from the trip home - I actually used up all the space on my memory card while still in Zion National Park. And I don't know why, but the majority of tourists at Niagra Falls were Indian and the majority at Zion were German. Very odd.

No comments: