Friday, July 25, 2008

No Autograph For You

I finally got a chance to ask for BW's autograph for a friend of my sister and the response was "Ooh, autographs on the last day?"

I had no idea today was his last day. As I told the assistant, doing payroll means I live in last week. Oh, well. Sorry 'bout that. I have to say it would have been nicer for him to come around and see if we wanted an autograph rather than send the fruit arrangment. Didn't even have chocolate-covered strawberries...

Husband, you have a point about flowers, but despite the short life-span, there's nothing like the feeling of having someone place a beautiful bouquet in your hands and the anticipation of reading the card - not to mention the thrill of telling people your husband sent flowers "just because".

No comments: