Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Waiting to Go

My day has been so slow and I have so much to do at home before we leave. I'm just sitting here waiting for my paychecks to come through so I can process them, pack up my stuff, and go home.

About the best thing that happened today was seeing the husband when he brought over my stuff to ship. Whenever I see him somewhere different than normal, I flash back to our first date and seeing him waiting for me at the theatre. I hadn't realized until then how handsome he was.

I emailed my old assistant and told him I missed him. It was nice having someone to work with who I didn't have to train and keep an eye on. I also asked him to get me Hugh's autograph but didn't go so far as to ask him to get it on one of those bathing suit shots. Hubba hubba!

Anyway, I think I'm going to go ahead and start packing my office. There's only so many games of freecell a person can play.

And Jorge, if you get the part can I call you Jorge?

No comments: