Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sped and Dilly

I'm sitting in Sped's living room, waiting for her to come back from her mommy support group. I came down yesterday to help out with Dilly for a week or so. She's still pretty damn cute but what a set of lungs! I'm sure it will get better for everybody when Sped can bottle-feed - at least then Dad with be able to take a shift in the middle of the night and Sped can get more sleep. Both mom and dad are super parents and I enjoy watching them interact with their little girl.

On a selfish note, I'm hoping being here will help me decide once and for all if I want a baby. I know this part may be rough but I also know it doesn't last forever. None of the phases, good or bad, last forever. What changes is the complete responsibility you have for another person for 18 years. That's a long time and shouldn't be taken lightly if you're ambiguous in the first place.

In other news, the Boston show may be back on with a different accountant. There's really not any reason to not take the show. Even if they don't give me the housing allowance there's still the possibility of making an extra $14k. Yes, I am talking to someone about a show in town, but I haven't said yes, just talked rates. I'm going to have to make this decision today because if I'm going, then I have a lot to take care of beforehand.

No comments: